GUARANTEED CONTENT (W/V)
Organic Silicone Additive: 100%
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
SMARTER is a super diffuser belonging to the new generation organic silicon group-containing trisiloxane alkoxylates (TSA). Compared to conventional diffusers, it reduces the surface tension much more and provides a better and more homogeneous distribution of pesticides and fertilizers, thus increasing performance. It helps the applied products penetrate the hard-to-reach parts of the plant at various stages, thus providing better coverage. Pesticides and fertilizers in the mixture with SMARTER provide a homogeneous spread on leaves and fruits, preventing the staining problem caused by traditional products. Thanks to its rain wash resistance, SMARTER reduces costs from repeated applications.Since it does not contain a solvent, it does not cause toxic effects on the plant. SMARTER Increases the effectiveness of agricultural chemicals and increases the efficiency of fertilizers and plant growth regulators.
For maximum benefit from pesticides and fertilizers, SMARTER should be mixed with sufficient water for spraying. SMARTER reduces the liquid surface tension of water for spraying and fertilizing. This allows pesticides, fertilizers, and growth regulators to better cover the spread of the plant’s leaf surface. SMARTER helps the insecticide used in the hairy, waxy, or sticky areas of the plant to seep through and fully spread. Thus, there is no coated surface on the leaf and better results are obtained without spraying. SMARTER, the surface of the leaf from rain, sprinkling, rain-induced washing, etc. resistant to situations. SMARTER prevents the lens effect that may occur due to covering the surface of the leaf. SMARTER does not allow foam in the water.
EFFECTS OF SMARTER
* Raises the surface tension of liquids.
* Increases surface coverage.
* Increases adhesion and allows pesticides to penetrate the plant.
* Offers easier and more thorough coverage of wet surfaces with medicated water.
* Not ionic.
USE AREA, BEGINNING, TIME, AND AMOUNT
DOSAGES FOR 100 LT WATER
Fungicides, Insecticides, Defoliants and Growth Regulators: 10 cc.
Herbicides: 20 cc.
Aircraft Applications, Low Water Applications: 50 cc.
As long as herbal production continues, it is applied safely in every period and as needed.
* Clean the spray tank and application tool very well.
* Fill 2/3 of the spray tank with water.
* List the mixing of pesticides, growth regulators, and fertilizer according to the recommendations in the series below.
- Plant Nutrition Products (Fertilizers).
- Plant Growth Regulators (Hormones).
- Plant Protection Products (Pesticides).
-Dry Liquids (Df)
Water Dispersible (Wd)
Suspension Fluid (Sf)
Water Soluble Concentrate (Sl)
Water Soluble Powder (Sp)
-Emulsion Concentrate (Ec)
* Keep mixing and filling the chamber with water until it is 90% full.
* Add SMARTER and mix gently for 2-3 minutes.
* Add water until the tank is full.